INFORMATION REGARDING D. LGS. No. 196/2003 ON TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA.
1) Data Allocation and Treatment Manager.
The data provided when registering at Pindaco site and its services will be recorded on electronic databases hired by MAC Srl - Via Maggiore, 22 - 84081 Baronissi (SA) - P.IVA 05598700655, which will be held for processing.
2) Reference Standard.
All customer service data will be used in compliance with current privacy laws (Legislative Decree 196/2003).
3) Mandatory data.
Personal data, required at the time of registration, are useful for providing site services and creating a user profile, uniquely linked to a valid email address ("email") and a secret code ("password "). By using this user profile, you will have access to your Reserved Area from which you can manage the information you voluntarily decide to enter on Pindaco.com
4) Optional data and data obtained.
In addition to these compulsory data, it is possible to collect, optional data from time to time requested by the subscribers. In addition, through automated computerized procedures, data on the navigation preferences shown by the subscribers will be collected through the use of the Pindaco website. This data will serve us to improve the service we can offer you.
5) Treatment Mode and Purpose.
The processing operations carried out by the person responsible are those identified by D.Lgs 196/2003, namely: collection, registration, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, comparison extraction, use, interconnection and any other operation necessary for the provision of The subscriber has subscribed.
The purpose of the processing of personal data is:
- provide the services requested by the party;
- verify the quality and the satisfaction of the services offered;
- fulfill all possible accounting and tax obligations;
- carry out market surveys, statistics, marketing and the satisfaction of the service provided. On an anonymous basis, we also reserve the right to disclose the statements made by our customers. Under no circumstance, however, we will disclose personal information about specific customers;
- to find out the perpetrators of any offenses only in case of specific requests and legitimate requests of the competent authorities.
You can contribute considerably to protecting your personal information by keeping the password you use on your site confidential. For added security, we recommend that you modify it from time to time. In addition, please notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account by other users or any other breach of protection. We have prepared security measures to protect our database of customers, whose access is reserved for internal use. However, each user should take the following responsibilities:
- prevent unauthorized access to your information;
- prevent the use of Pindaco service by third parties on your computer while you are connected to the site;
- disconnect or exit the Pindacus service when you are not using it;
- Keep your password confidential.
6) Rights and Warranties of the Writer.
You will be able to access your data at any time and exercise the rights under art. 7, D. lgs. 196/2003.
1. In accordance with art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003: You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data that you are concerned about, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form. You have the right to get the indication:
(A) the origin of personal data;
B) the purposes and methods of the treatment;
C) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
D) the identification details of the holder, the persons responsible and the designated representative within the meaning of Article 5, second paragraph;
(E) the subjects or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of it as appointed representative in the territory of the State, of persons in charge or in charge.
You have the right to obtain:
(A) updating, rectifying or integrating the data;
B) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of law, including those that are not required to be kept in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
(C) the attestation that the transactions referred to in points (a) and (b) have been made aware, including their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfillment is Reveals the impossibility or use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
You have the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons to the processing of your personal data, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection.
2. You will have direct web access to your data using the access codes provided at the time of registration ("Email" and "Password"). You will be able to integrate, modify your data under your own responsibility at any time independently and without intermediary. You can apply for the deletion of your personal information by submitting your request to the data controller through the Pindaco site.
7) Data retention period
9) How to contact Pindaco
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, site policies, your business relationship with Pindaco, or to request a copy of your personal information in our possession, you can contact us at the address below.
+39 089 2854735
Pindaco is a trademark of MAC Srl Via Maggiore, 22 - 84081 Baronissi (SA) - ITALY